The Occasion: East Central Province Wide Celebration of our Founders
Date: Sat., Jan. 27, 2018 @ 6PM–11PM
Location: Pro Football Hall of Fame
Attire: Black Tie
Cost: $75 per person, includes:
- Museum Admission & Parking
- Dinner & Souvenir
- 15% off at the HOF Gift Shop
Keynote Speaker: Brother Earnest Byner
Total guests: 240
- 2 Head tables of 4
- 29 tables of 8
Ticket Allocation Detail
- 1 Keynote Speaker
- 10 tickets – ECP BOD
- 8 VIP – Grand BOD, etc.
- 20 per Alumni Chp. (10)
- 20 Undergraduates
- 1 Complimentary for Game Winner
NOTE: Allocated Tickets must be paid for by DEC. 1, 2017. Unpaid tickets will go into the General Pool
1. What is the payment deadline for “allocated” tickets?
ANSWER: Payment for tickets must be received by Dec. 1, 2017 before tickets are distributed. Any unsold tickets will be put into the General Pool
2. How will the General Pool of tickets be managed and when?
ANSWER: 1st come 1st served
3. What if Chapters have their Founders Day celebration included in their local dues?
ANSWER: Chapters could pay that portion of a members dues towards PFD. For example, if $50 of local Chapter dues is for Chapter Founders Day, that $50 could be paid towards the PFD and the member would pay the remaining $25.
4. Can Chapters still have their own Founders Day celebration?
5. How will the 20 tickets for Alumni Chapter be distributed?
ANSWER: To be decided by Local Chapters
6. How will the 20 Undergraduate tickets be distributed?
ANSWER: 1 per UG Chapter. The UG Chapter will determine who gets the ticket